Asbestos – for consultants
Welcome to a full-day training where you can learn about what asbestos is, where it can be found, handling and health risks.
The training is aimed at consultants with responsibility for environmental inventory and/or who will lead work with asbestos or asbestos-containing material.
The training includes a full day. After completing the approved course, the participant receives a course certificate stating the level, scope and content of the education.
The purpose of the training is to provide the participant with the theoretical knowledge about
- the properties of asbestos and where it can be found
- have insights into health risks and medical check-ups
- practical knowledge of mechanical and personal euipment
- know the applicable regulations and legislation
- know the developers’ responsibilities, inventory, work environment plan (AMP)
- knowledge of waste management and control methods
- emergency measures
- report writing and sampling strategies
October 6, 2022
SEK 3,950 per person
Safe Control Materialteknik AB
417 10 Göteborg
September 26, 2022
State the name of the education as well as the participant’s name and e-mail.
Are you many?
Contact us for a quote.
Jonas Mogvall has deep knowledge of working with the Swedish Work Environment Authority’s regulations.
Jonas comes from AddSafe i Sverige AB and is accredited according to ID06.
Head of Education
Phone: +46 (0)31-65 64 93
Safe Control Materialteknik AB is accredited since 2001 and has had flexible accreditation since 2016.
All testing takes place against European and international standards.